Dabei seit: 13. Mar 2017
osh Johnson Clears Waivers - RealGM Wiretap
Josh Johnson has cleared waivers Will Lutz Saints Jersey , according to sources.
The Toronto Blue Jays can now trade Johnson to any team, although the likelihood of a trade remains to be seen.
With Toronto seemingly out of the race, it might make sense to trade Johnson.
Johnson makes $13.75 million this year, almost exactly what his qualifying offer for 2014 would be.
Rangers Not Looking For Rentals Talking Pitchers With Padres - RealGM Wiretap
The Texas Rangers aren't looking to acquire rental players this week as they eye additions that could help beyond 2015.
Texas is discussing Cole Hamels with the Philadelphia Phillies, as well as Tyson Ross and Andrew Cashner with the San Diego Padres.
A Rod Says Hell Be Back With Yankees - RealGM Wiretap
Alex Rodriguez said that if it is up to him, he will be a Yankee in 2013, and beyond.
"I've never thought about going to another team," he said after the Yankees were swept by the Tigers in the ALCS. "My focus is to stay here. Let's make that very, very clear. I will be back and I have a lot to prove and I will come back on a mission."
Aaron Lewis Apologizes For Botching Anthem - RealGM Wiretap
Aaron Lewis has apologized for botching the lyrics to "The Star-Spangled Banner" during his performance before Game 5 of the World Series.
The lead singer of Staind turned country singer published a note on his website Monday.
"All I can say is I'm sorry and ask for the Nation's forgiveness. My nerves got the best of me and I am completely torn up about what happened," he wrote.
"America is the greatest country in the world. The Star-Spangled Banner means so much to so many, including myself. I hope everyone can understand the intensity of the situation and my true intent of this performance. I hope that the Nation, Major League Baseball and the many fans of our national pastime can forgive me."
Attention fantasy football league commissioners, fantasy football league managers, fantasy football league flim-flammers and fantasy football managers still hell bent on figuring out the Denver running back situation. Everything youve been lead to believe is just a hologram cause Ive got the rumble on the Denver running back situation. Hey, wet blankets arent allowed in the gin mills I keep tally in, so fill that low ball to the brim with diamonds and bathe them in scotch; this is the official online fantasy football management mock draft for the contraption machine and lame fantasy football league draft parties where youre the only one bent.
21. Antonio Gates, TE, San Diego Chargers- After insulting the host, draft this whippersnapper and moon the crowd. Get them thinking your crazy, lending to the underestimation strategy I discussed last week. Gates will mess with all those sober prom-trotters at your draft party.
22. Marvin Harrison Sterling Moore Saints Jersey , WR, Indianapolis Colts- Harrison still brings coffee to the table although this old waitress isnt getting by on looks anymore to get his tips, now he has to actually talk to the customer.
23. Willis McGahee, RB, Buffalo Bills- Where am I? Buffalo. Who? This lollygagger had better get a wiggle on and figure out how to get into the end zone. His shenanigans and killjoy tendencies have had me worked up into such lather on certain Sundays that Ive tried shaving my own tongue.
24. Domanick Davis, RB, Houston Texans- Im sick of these fragile running backs waltzing into the fantasy football season like theyre the bees knees. Listen pally, play sixteen games and write something sappy in a card; Mothers Day is coming up.
25. Randy Moss, WR, Oakland Raiders- My old friend and floor flusher Randy Moss. As much as Id like to endorse this fine young man, I need to see him play sixteen games straight.
26. Willie Parker, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers- Parker is the high pillow in Pittsburgh, which means big things for this young whippersnapper. Fantasy football league managers heading into a keeper draft, take note: Fast Willies getaway sticks are always in full gear. I think he just passed me on the freeway.
27. Torry Holt, WR, Los Angeles Rams- Torry Holt is like an old friend. The type that buys you drinks, pats your back, picks you up off the floor, puts you back on your barstool Nick Fairley Saints Jersey , picks up your hat, dusts it off and puts it back on your head.
28. Hines Ward, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers- Hines Ward is like an old girlfriend. He haunts your dreams. He shows up on television in replays of celebratory poses from big moments in time, Rita Hayworth . . .
29. Santana Moss, WR, Washington Redskins- What the hell happened? O.k. Where am I? Moss. Small guy. Speaking of tiny, when playing risk, the key continent is most often the tiny Australia.
30. Tatum Bell, RB, Denver Broncos- HERES THE SCOOP: That alien Mike Shanahan is so paranoid that the public is going to see which running back is playing with the first team that he has his running backs practicing at an undisclosed location with hologram football players. The running backs you see at Denvers training camps are fakes.
31. Reuben Droughns, RB, Cleveland Browns- This occasional lollygagger had plenty of yard sales last year but dont bite when he offers you lemonade and winks at the same time because he isnt spiking your drink, he just has something in his eye.
32. Julius Jones, RB, Dallas Cowboys- Just looking at this should be floor flushers name drives me to drink.
33. Brian Westbrook, RB, Philadelphia Eagles- What the hell is wrong with all of these ridiculously over dressed fantasy football stars showing up in their finest suits at the g.